Welcome to the University Health Services Patient Portal!
Once logged in you will have access to online services such as:
- Secure communication with UHS staff;
- Submit and upload immunization records;
- Submit and upload COVID test results;
- Complete required patient forms;
- You CANNOT schedule an appointment on the Patient Portal.
1. If you are an existing patient, please login using your existing Medicat UserName and Password.
-Your username should be the beginning of your student email account.-tmccartt2 (example)
*If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgot my password," and complete email instructions.
2. If you are a new user, please complete the following steps:
- Click on Register at the top right of the screen.
- Click Sign Up to the right of the login information.
- Register using the following information:
- User Name – Beginning of student email: tmccartt2 (example)
- University ID – Your N number
- Email – Your complete student email: firstname.lastname@example.org (example)
- First & Last Name – Use legal name (NO nicknames)
- Click Submit
- Check email to complete registration. (If you do not receive it, check your spam folder.)
- Follow instructions in email.
- Set password;
- Once registered, click on “Forms” and complete the following forms:
- “Health History Form”
- “Acknowledgement of Notice of Privacy Practices”
- “Consent to Treatment of Medical and Surgical Procedures.”
- Once complete, make sure to Log-out of the patient portal by clicking on the red “X” at the top right of the screen.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. Data that you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else on the Web and is securely maintained by industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and decryption technology when needed. We do not share your information with anyone else.